I have already talked about getting started with Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium. I guess you are acquainted with Office 365 Small business premium. Let us quickly move to how to create a public website with Office 365.
- Login to Microsoft Office 365 portal with the admin privileges user account.
- Click on the Public Website tab which you see.
- You will see a webpage which is actually an informative page and displays who should use this and why.
- Now, let’s move to preparing your brand new professional looking website powered by Office 365. Simply click on Start Now button
- Microsoft asks you some information which is relevant in designing your website. You can either chose Yes or No and will see the dynamic responses on the webpage itself.
- If you chose, Yes
2. if you chose, No
- I am choosing No because I actually want to create a fresh website.
You are actually 4 steps away from creating your professional looking website. I have chosen “No” as option that means I have no public website for my company and would like to build a fresh one. So here comes the step one:
Step1-Design the website
a. Login to Sharepoint website
- Click Sites which is at the top of the Page
- Click on Public website
b. Do the Customization
- Change Logo
- Change theme
- edit theme etc
To achieve the above mentioned tasks, click on SITE, You will see all those options to customize your website.
You can even create multiple pages, preview it on for mobile devices, edit seo properties. We will be taking each in detail soon but first make sure you have completed basic designing of the website to proceed further.